October 19, 2008

Never Ending Wheelies on The Hippy Bike, The Not So Great San Francisco Tornado & My Three-Way With a Schizophrenic

I was gonna start this story by telling you how I was never really that great at sports and bike riding and what not but why cloud up the joint with all the negativity when I could just as easily tell you how awesome I was at riding a wheelie.

Yeah, I could ride a wheelie for blocks. Weird that I never got the hang of the unicycle. My clown inclinations only go so far.

Anyway, a bunch of burning man hippies were all showing off their tall weird bikes down the street. I tried to scoot by unnoticed but one of the hippies asked me if I wanted to ride his bike. This was a good chance to see if I still had major wheelie skills.

I did.

I rode wheelies all over the place, and this particular hippy bike had some seriously fast gears so I was like Lighting McWheeliepants all over SF.

BTW I apologize for my laziness, Blank McBlankypants is like totally Tired McTiredpants. Sorry McSorrypants.

So the wheelie ride was fun, but not as fun as watching the tornado circling around SF just licking the shores throwing a few tourists into the air like the gays they are.

Did you see the tornado?

Later on I had a three way with two ex girlfriends and the newer one. Well, it was kind of a three-way, it was really just the newer one but she did dead on impersonations of the others. Is it weird to have enjoyed it? Oh yeah, this all went down in public at Disneyland.

Btw if you haven't flown down the new Disney wind tunnel ride you should.

Point is:
Your Crazy Bike! I Mean WOW, You. Are. In. Ter. Es. Ting.

Now Cherrie:

That's all for now.
Don't get caught denying the existence of the clown gene.
Your Favorite Place in Which to Kick a Hippy,
The Hacky Sack

No comments: