February 19, 2008

Proof That Will Ferrell Is a FAKE Idiot Savant, Making an Incompetent Talk To My Hand & Feeling Bad For a Boob Groping Fat Guy Wrecked My Boner

I got into a long discussion with Will Ferrell about every topic imaginable. He was very well versed and knowledgeable in kind of a RainMan way. He never came out and told me that he was an idiot savant, I mean who does, but I was really getting that impression so I switched up the game and started spewing out made up facts and phony research and he totally went along with it all like he had the exact same info. This went on for many moons. Busted. BTW, IDIOT is the key word, savant my ass. Will Ferrell reminds me of a burrito mixed with sasquatch. I like him.

Someone from my old band drove by in a car and I flipped him off. He spun the car around and acted shocked then I lectured him on the finer points of haterism as I waved my arms around like a teenage negro girl on Maury. I hate incompetence. He was the hater, not me, in this little story.

I went to visit a girl with whom I used to "make out" to maybe revisit the "make out" part, but when I got there her roommate was way more interesting so I "made out" with her instead. The original girl tried to make me jealous by "making out" with some fat dude but it didn't work but it kinda made me feel bad for the fat dude even though there are worse things than being used and manipulated if the end result is that you are grabbing boobs in front of company. I think he really liked her. Poor fat guy.

That's all for now.
Don't get caught making fun of the way black teenage girls make points in order to make a point.
Your Favorite Teenage Black Girl,
Montel

No comments: