September 08, 2008

Sporty Silverspoonery on the Golf Course, Arty Silverspoonery in The Ghetto & E True Hollywood Silverspoonery on Melrose

I tagged along with a friend of mine on a golf outing. I don't like golfing. Too many silverspooners engaging in too much silverspoonery plorping out entire salad bars of silverspoonerisms with every jaw clop.

So yeah, I didn't have fun until I crashed his old Buick through his neighbors front door.

Incidentally, jackassery is a close relative and often a direct result of mega-silverspoonery.

Myself, well I'm a woodenspooner, as in born with a wooden spoon on my ass.

Speaking of child abuse, we went to a ghetto art gallery where everything was made out of stolen spray paint by knapsacky white skateboarder kids.

MORE SILVERSPOONERY!

Anyway, after that we drove down Melrose and I spotted Brad and Angelina shopping for new kids to match their new sofa. Luckily, in Hollywood, they now sell third world kids right there on Melrose.

Point being:
Adoption is The New Anitquing.
The Third World is The New Thrift Store.


That's all for now.
Don't get caught opting for woodenspooner over plasticspooner because plasticspooner would be what a silverspooner would say.
Your Top Resenter of Unwarranted and Ignernt Insinuations,
Howard Juno

No comments: