September 16, 2008

Freckled Midget Basement Dwelling Super Models, Cop Dyke Grammz Probs Ain't Endangered Speciesed Like U Wish & My Sister Sings My Secret Song

Went back and visited my Dad's old house. It has a basement built for midgets or other basement dwelling type animals. I couldn't even stand up in there as a kid. Good for naps though. Or growing mildew.

Yum.

I ran into a super freckled girl who knew me from my modeling days. Yeah, I used to be a model, well according to her anyway, I wasn't about to argue with a freckled girl, she has it hard enough already. Besides, I COULD have been a model, -- you know, had I been smarter.

Speaking of which, there aren't a lot of grandmothers with Down's Syndrome.

Don't go planning any big events that require more than say ONE Down's Syndrome Granny. Even if you do a count down they won't show up.

They are THAT rare.

I figured out how to take a nap on my motorcycle while driving. Now everyone wants me to teach them. Even Madonna was acting all ass kissy. What do I mean EVEN? She is such an idiot. Poser cling-on copycat.

My sister and I discovered a weird little talent we share in common. She can sing songs with lyrics right out of my head. It has to be lyrics made up on the spot and she has to sing them out loud and at full volume or it won't work. Makes it kind of a hard special power to use for evil, I mean besides just the basic bothering of people which at that point would be just an extension of my usual super power. Try it with your little sister and tell me if it works. Thanks.

Back to the naps on motorcycles. A big cop dyke was fiddling with my motorcycle like it had a vagina, I was a girl and she was some gross mustache dude who thought it would turn me on.

She probably just needs friends.

Point is:
Models are Smart.

That's all for now.
Don't get caught thinking about cop dyke genitalia.
Your Reigning Miss Cop Dyke 2003,
Bruce Jenner

No comments: