July 06, 2007

Just One Donkey, Sharing The Suds & Erik Estrada's Boobs

None of this was in my day planner. I'm much better friends with her best friend with whom I have had various late night drunken slops in the mud and I'm not the type to try to pin the tail on every donkey in the barn, really I'm not, I'm honestly a one donkey per barn tail pinner. Weh, but we were in a hurry, we both needed to shower, so every finger on the green hand of pragmatism was pointing towards sharesville. Pragmatism is a good excuse for a lot of bad ideas.

I'd photographed her nude a number of times, but only when I was wearing pants, something about dropping your pants makes you see people in a whole new light. It's that extra eye I suppose. She wasn't as tan as I remembered and her body was quite a bit more curvy, both good things. Such a lovely wobble she had as she undressed and stepped into the shower.

But It was all business. We kept our distance, trading spots under the water in friendly intervals so that neither got a cold butt, but I don't think I need to explain what happens when a little bit of warm soapy skin accidentally brushes past a little bit of somebody else's warm soapy skin, so yeah, the business got a little earnest, we both took washing, rubbing, scrubbing, sponging, soaping and generally just getting our parts CLEAN quite seriously. I washed every speck of grime off of her whatchamacallits and she really did a number on my thingamabab with her howzitgo and the only reason my thingamabob was inflated was, duh, to make it easier to clean. There was nothing we couldn't tell our friend about. BUSINESS I tell ya. Just taking a shower. It won't be weird AT ALL next time we're all hanging out together.

BTW, did you see that Erik Estrada got a boob job? Yeah, they look pretty good, his face is too square though, he still looks too masculine, he almost looks like Brooke Shields. It was definitely a good move for him, his face is on the cover of every magazine stand on earth. Even my dad and all his friends were loitering checking out the pics.

My dad's friends all looked like stoners, they were all totally ignoring me too like they were too cool when really they look like a bunch of douchebags trying to act 20. They shouldn't be hanging out at the magazine rack at the mall talking about Erik Estradas "Cancer Bags". Not dignified. Not cool.

Come on Dad.

No comments: