February 22, 2006

A Brand New Nite Spot, The Curious Wandering PenisNipples, and The Reality Of My Sticky Wang

A new little nightspot opened up around the corner and I assembled a few women to come with me to check it out. It was your basic coffee shop type deal with old mismatched sofas placed randomly throughout the place. I arrived with the women already a bit drunk. I was friends with all of them but I had yet to put the moves on any if them which is completely typical of me since I can never decide who I like most and I never want to burn any bridges by having sex with one girl when it very well may be that I like her friend better in the long run. This usually results in me losing any interest in any of them so I guess it's a good thing that one of these girls just really put the moves on me. Persistence in make-out maneuvers has been known to work on me and the tallest most buxom of these three friends was not about to let me go without giving her the special attention she wanted.

She started of course by hanging on me the whole time which at first kinda bugged me because she was super cock-blocking her friend and me in the process because I really knew her friend better and was already kinda starting things with her. But hey, keep hanging on me and keep putting your breasts on my chest, keep whispering in my ear with your shiny lips and you may just eventually get what you want.

I'm not typically interested in big huge boobs. They can be a little weird and overwhelming squashing out all over the place. There is a point when a boob becomes less a sexually charged human body part and more some fascinating object that seems to be completely separated from its owner. That was never so true as last night after it got really late and my big boobed pursuer laid on top of me as I reclined on one of the old sofas way back in the corner. At first I was unaware that my blonde friend had released her boobs out onto my chest. There were other people around and I'm not really in to public sex or anything because I'm really rather inhibited, but as I looked down at her boobs I could see them slowly creeping up my chest and reaching for my mouth. Her nipples almost took on a life of their own as if they were a snails antennae searching for my mouth. I had never witnessed anything like this before. I had no idea that nipples could even manipulate themselves let alone strike out on there own looking for sucking action. For a minute I got a little creeped out because I saw a definite similarity between her nipples and my very own penis which was now peeking up between her ass cheeks. the skin tones were identical and her nipples had strangely taken on the same shape as the head of my own penis. I got stuck for a couple seconds questioning what this meant. Was this some kind of gay thing where I want to suck my own dick? Maybe she was a dude. That's silly I thought, dudes don't have penis boobs, just fucking relax mann. Anyway, when I looked back down her nipples were back to normal. I was probably imagining the whole thing anyway. Afterall, I was drunk.

I really was tired from drinking and I had absolutely no interest in fucking right there on the couch on front of everyone so I just played it off like I was asleep as she created a little tent with her long blonde hair as she gently dragged her soft boobs all over my face. Life could be worse.

I closed my eyes for a second to just really enjoy it and I must've fallen asleep for a second because I had this dream where I was some other place with some other woman and in that dream I was going full bore fucking like a total idiot, but when I woke up, the girl that had been giving me a boob car wash was also sleeping on top of me right where she was when I dozed off.

I looked at my watch, It was three o'clock. I looked towards the front of the place and I noticed that it was light outside.

"Wake up -- what the fuck? We fell asleep" I said to my boob friend. "Why didn't they wake us up or kick us out?"

"We have a policy to not wake up passed out drunks if they live in the neighborhood" said a voice that came from behind me belonging to the daytime manager who was going through the daily routine of opening up for another night of business. "Did you sleep well?"

"Um yeah, I suppose" I said

"Did you two end up fucking?"

"Ummm ... I don't think....."

"Of course we did", said my woman friend"

Sure enough, my penis was sticky, I guess that little dream I had was less of a dream than some drunken vision of that girl being some brunette chick.

I hope this doesn't mean I can't get with her friend.

I like that new nite spot.

1 comment:

merkley??? said...

lest anyone misunderstand, it was a dream within a dream and the whole yime during both dreams i kept asking myself if it was dream whichit was but in the dream i kept finding the answer to be NO -- definitely not a dream. i like it better when in my dream i ask myself if its a dream and i am able to acknowledge that it is a dream --- if i know i'm dreaming, i am always able to fly.