January 15, 2006

The Asshole Style Biting Step-Dick, The Clueless Rastafarian Farmer and The 85 Year Old Speed-Escalator Stunt Women

My asshole step brother Todd was selling his big white truck. I have no idea how he was able to afford it. Some kind of crime no doubt. I was very surprised to see that he had ordered tuck and roll white leather interior, that's more like something I would do. It fucking pisses me off when he bites my style. I cant have some asshole violent criminal running around with my style, at least not one to whom I'm related.

speaking of steps, My ex step mom, my dad's second wife, was totally chillin at his house with her new lesbian lover. I guess I may have suspected her to be a lesbian before. I always noticed that most of her women friends were quite butchy and there certainly were a lot of camp outs and hiking excursions. tennis too. Tennis is definitely a sign of female faggotry. Oh well, it all seemed natural enough. She seemed quite happy.

I was trying to sneak a few pictures of this woman and her friends but they noticed me. they didn't seem to mind but they were hanging out with a rastafarian farmer who kept coming over to my hiding place to tell me he wasn't cool with having his picture taken. at first I was avoidning hurting his feelings by not telling him that I wasn't interested in taking his stupid photo but he kept coming over and making a pest of himself.

"Dude, trust me, I have no interest in taking pictures of rastafarian farmers. Go to burning man and leave me the fuck alone."

Why do people always force me into hurting their feelings so that they'll leave me the fuck alone? Get a hint douchebags and leave with your dignity. Sheesh.

Super super fast escalators are FANTASTIC especially when they are filled with a bunch of 85 year old stunt women doing tricks n'shit.

3 comments:

merkley??? said...

ha ha,
about a year ago i dreamt dad and ron m were gay. i was cool with that too.

merkley??? said...

btw... i love you bro --- and not in a gay way.

Wendy said...

i love the mlast visual, old ladies and escalator stunts, that is fun.