December 29, 2005

Ladies and Gentlequeers: Introducing, The Heavyweight Sleep Champion of The World...

Me!

Yeah, so, since all the coolest shit happens while I'm sawing logs, and since I saw logs for 2/5ths of my life, and since I object to forgetting about all the ass kicking, tunneling, floating and flying I do while sawing logs, I decided to start a dream blog that is all about that most ass kickingest 2/5ths of my life.

Since cornering some poor fag and pummeling said fag with last nights dream is about as polite as poking out said fag's eyeballs with a dog dick, I decided to locate this new dream blog a step out of the way and not bother anyone with it on my main blog. Soon it will have a different template than the main one so as to not confuse your soupy brains. But here it is:



I'm going to make every effort to be detailed and honest -- it may be impossible, sometimes there is nothing more vulnerable than revealing the contents of one's dreams.

Fow now I'm going to limit the sidebar links to other dream blogs so if you have one or you know of any good one's make sure to leave a link in the comments and depending on how lazy I am, I might just link it.

That's all for now.
Don't get caught sawing logs metaphorically if you are a lumberjack quite literally. Ha ha, maybe I should have called it "Sawing Blogs", that would have been TERRIBLE.
Your Dreamer of Dreams, Schemer of Schemes and Femur of Femes?,
Foghorn Leghorn III

No comments: